OPINIONS OF THE PROJECT


Resultado de imagen para film festival images
  • David Jiménez Julio: The “Film Festival” is an activity realized by the school for the students, so they can show their English level and their level of entertainment. For me, this is an activity that reinforces the work in a group and the comradeship. In the case of Cocoa Films is very satisfied with the final result of the film. Beyond the beginnings, it divided the work that everyone will do, this matter was made wonderful and on time. Obviously, at being a group, there were people that worked more and others that worked less but, in general, I think that all made a good job in the group and the result is even better than we expected. 


  • Simón Felipe Jiménez Botero: The “Film Festival” is a project that is perfect for the students. This activity encourages students to improve their English and their creativity. The problem that I see to this activity is that there's not enough time for preparing it. I think the project of Cocoa Films was great, the group almost worked perfectly, we give the work on time and the work, in my opinion, is excellent. I'd recommend this activity if anyone asked me.

  • Daniela Sofía Romero Sierra: Personally, I think that this project helps us to interact with our classmates, learning to work in group and organize ourselves much better. I feel that this type of projects let us experience with new areas for working because we had to help and being connected for letting all moving forward. It helped us to leave our comfort zone and doing things that we wouldn't do. Even if I liked that the film could be longer, I thank this because I could interact with different personalities, work with them for all moving forward. I think that our product is like we expected and I thank all my group for all the help because without them nothing would come out well.

  • José David Echeverry Díaz: In my opinion, the truth is that I believe that this is a great project because it helps us to work a lot in group, organizing ourselves much better but, also, helps us to cooperate with our mates for making the project moving forward. I think is a good way that the people do all the mentioned before because it's fun and a way to connect with the film's world that we love a lot. Although I believe that we needed more time, we knew how to fix the film for respect to the maximum. For the next generations, I assure them that this will be a good experience.

Comentarios

Entradas populares